Office 365 for Business includes:
- Reliability – Services are available with a guaranteed 99.9% uptime,
financially backed service level agreement (SLA).
- Security – Five layers of security and proactive monitoring help keep
customer data safe.
- Privacy – Data is safeguarded and it is privacy protected.
- Self-Administration – Deploy and manage Office 365 without IT expertise
adding and removing users quickly.
Many Office 365 plans also include the desktop version of the latest Office applications, which users can install across multiple computers and devices. The full, installed applications include: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, and Access (Publisher and Access are available on PC only). And you can install them across multiple
devices, including PCs, Macs, Android tablets, Android phones, iPad, and iPhone.
The Office 365 plans that are online-only are a great choice and they are compatible with desktop versions of Office 2010, Office 2007 (with slightly limited functionality), Office 2011 for Mac, and Office 2008 for Mac.
All Office 365 plans are paid for on a subscription basis, monthly or annually.
Office 365 refers to subscription plans that include access to Office applications plus other productivity services that are enabled over the Internet (cloud services), such as Skype for Business web conferencing, Exchange Online hosted email for business, and additional online storage with OneDrive.
- Version Updates – Updates are included in your subscription with
new features rolled out regularly.
- Active Directory – Manage user credentials and permissions providing
single sign-on and synchronization across applications.
- Support – Engineering support is available to resolve Office 365 issues
or to answer questions.