Customizable to Fit Business Needs
Any developer or IT professional can be productive with Azure. Azure’s integrated tools, pre-built templates, and managed services make it easier to build and manage enterprise, mobile, web, and Internet of Things (IoT) apps faster, using skills developers and IT professionals already have and technologies they already know.
Save time and lower costs when taking advantage of the “pay only for what you use”
pricing. To learn more about pricing sign-up and a Cloud Partner Manager will provide
Microsoft is the only vendor positioned as a Leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrants for Cloud Infrastructure as a Service, Application Platform as a Service, and Cloud Storage Services for the second consecutive year.
Azure helps keep customer data secure through encrypted communications and meets or exceeds all major compliance regulations including data sovereignty requirements, HIPPA, PCI and SOX.
Azure supports the broadest selection of operating systems, programming languages, frameworks, tools, databases and devices.
Run Linux containers to:
- Integrate Docker
- Build backends for iOS, Android, and Windows devices
- Azure supports the same technologies millions of developers and IT professionals already rely on and trust.
Easy Cloud Integration
Some cloud providers make you choose between your datacenter and the cloud. Not Azure, which easily integrates with your existing IT environment through the largest network of secure private connections, hybrid database and storage solutions, and data
residency and encryption features—so your assets stay right where you need them.
You can even run Azure in your own datacenter with Azure Stack. Azure’s hybrid cloud solutions give you the best of both worlds: more IT options, less complexity and cost.
- Extend existing infrastructure – increase speed-to-market with virtual machines and gain a competitive advantage with the ability to quickly and easily expand IT infrastructure to meet business demand
- Hybrid capabilities – allows you to optimize workloads across customized hybrid solutions that span on-premises, private cloud and Microsoft Azure
- Scalability with Availability – scale to thousands of virtual machines or deploy thousands of SQL databases, while maintaining 99.9% uptime.